Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly update - November 10 to 15


Another losing week! But we cant control the markets, we can only control our decisions regarding trades. In that sense, I've never felt more in control of my trading. For a long time, I would enter without knowing where I would be wrong on the trade, I'd exit due to fear of losing profits, not take a loss with hope of getting back to break-even. No such feelings or emotions anymore. When its time to enter the trade, I enter, when its time to exit, I get out. Plain and simple. No emotions, just execution. Although it sucks when there's a losing streak. Last 3 weeks have been such losing ones. However, I've done everything I can. The lines below come to mind. 

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.


This week's trade stats - 5 losers, average loser of -8.5 ticks. 4 winners, average winner of 3 ticks! Cant win with winners being so small. Also had some execution errors on my part. Horrible week over all. One other thing to note is, historically, my system performs the worst in November. Interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment