Monday, June 10, 2013

Bonds break down!

Huge day in the bond market today. We broke below last week's lows of 138 '30 and made a lower low. Ofcourse, the best thing about it was that I was there, short and happy. Huge day for me in terms of P/L, but I didnt even realize how much money I had made for the day until much later because I was focused on the process of taking each trade the right way, and with the right attitude. Like I've been writing lately, that is everything.

Over the weekend, Bramesh Technical Analysis wrote:

"True trading confidence comes from the ability to control the losers and manage trades properly. Focus on the process."

Great wisdom. And something I've been pretty much completely putting my focus on. Things I'm trying to get better at right now are being patient for fills (hate it!) and relaxing in a trade. Remember, anything can happen in the market, and all you can do is take each trade with positive expectancy, but be ready for it to be wrong, and just move onto the next one.

I dont really have any bond charts to post because I cant really identify a support level here, but be on the lookout for the BOJ announcement this evening. Could be a market mover.

I'll come back later and post some ES, TF and NQ charts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment