Monday, May 6, 2013

Back from vacation

I apologize for the lack of posts over the last week or so, I've been busy with work. Also kind of distracted and a little bored with trading. I took a vacation and visited Lake Tahoe this last weekend. Its a really beautiful place, and I'd highly recommend a visit if you haven't visited this place.



Now for a look at the NDX chart. This is a weekly chart, and price appears to have a little higher to go? Who knows. We might rollover from here. But with the amount of bullishness around however, it will take a few "BTFD" rallies before any real damage happens.



On a final note, I'm back but I plan to continue taking a break from trading. Feel like I need to spend some time on focusing on other things in life at the moment which I value equally - work, my woman and the weights at the gym. 

No comments:

Post a Comment