Thursday, April 4, 2013

Some trading notes to myself

I've been taking a lot of good quality trades but jumping out of them just cos I dont want to sit on the trade and babysit it.

Next week, I'm going to make a promise to myself to put a break even stop on every trade I want to take a profit on before it hits its target. So I might make less money next week, but who gives a shit, atleast I hopefully will learn to catch some decent trends off great setups.

Another promise I make to myself is to never ever disregard the stop. If the original idea with which you entered the trade is no longer valid, what the fuck are you still doing in it? Proving yourself right by risking your hard earned money is the stupidest thing on the planet, so I'm never going to do that again. I did that twice this week, and both times cost me a lot of money, and its hurt my profits for this week big time. WTF is my deal?

So...stick with winning trades and cut losers? Why the fuck didn't I think of that sooner? Genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment