Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today's trading

Not a lot to report besides my morning post, I had some good intraday trades in ZB, and shorted TF and ES intraday. Got out of that cursed ECH long trade, so now I'm just left with the BRF long.

Also shorted Crude oil like I posted the setup earlier in the morning, and took some heat on that one, but closed it for a 10 tick profit. Glad I got out of that quickly because Crude oil then jumped to daily R2, which in hindsight would've been an ideal fade level.

Dont see any real setups for tomorrow, so am on the sidelines. But am watching the following:

1. I have a sell order on NQ at 2809, incase we get there overnight or tomorrow.
2. Still looking at shorting Crude oil, but dont like the way its breaking resistance, look at the chart below.


3. ZB still continues to fight 143 '24. Almost getting ridiculous now.


4. Still looking to short Lean Hogs (June) if it hits 92 (and ADX > 60 ideally), but will buy dips if it drops to prior support levels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment